Thursday, April 19, 2012

Wiggle Worm

We're still swaddling Jack and it's still working VERY well. He goes down like a champ (most nights) by 8:15pm and is up for breakfast at 7am. I am usually up once or twice a night to put the pacifier in or change a stinky one, but I'm not complaining. Lately he's started to really squirm around the crib at night. The other day I woke up and checked the monitor to find he was no where to be seen on the screen and yelled out "where is he?" This prompted Andrew to jump out of bed to find Jack had scooted himself all the way to the foot of the crib. This is now a common occurrence (him scooting out of view, not me screaming in the middle of the night) but this morning when I checked the monitor I saw feet where his head should be. The little wiggle worm had completed a 180 and was so proud of himself when he woke up. I love that kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment