Monday, August 11, 2014

Bedtime Stories

...at the breakfast table. This morning while having my cereal and Jack a piece of bread, he asked for a bedtime story. I told about a little boy who was eating bread and didn't listen to his mommy when she said not to get off the chair, and as a result, he turned into a frog. He then said he would tell me a story. It went like this:

Once upon a time, there was a Mommy :) She was hungry and she got more hungry and more hungry. Then, she got a cold. The end.

This kid is hysterical. Every day Andrew and I have a list of things to recount to each other about the wacky and hilarious things he says. Though I hate how big he is getting and how he's clearly not a baby anymore, this is an awesome age.


No comments:

Post a Comment