Friday, November 15, 2013

20 weeks!

Halfway there!!!!! Baby Banana is quite the mover! I feel this baby way more than I did with Jack at this point, but I assume that is pretty typical with second pregnancies. I also notice that my belly is noticeably bigger too - which I will also attribute to the fact that this is my second vs. my doctor's lecture last week :) I'm also carrying higher this time around, as evident in my comparison shot below

As with Jack's pregnancy, I can't say I really have anything to complain about the first 20 weeks. I am starting to have issues getting comfortable in the middle of the night, but that is due to trying to stop the stomach and back sleeping which I love both so much. Shots have been going fine so far, though I've had 3 and have had 3 different reactions, but my nurse says that is normal for this shot. Kinda crazy, but I'll take it if it helps cook this baby until April!

Best smile out of Jack to date!

the red shirt has returned.


No comments:

Post a Comment