Thursday, June 21, 2012

Curious Jack

In the NICU, one nursed dubbed Jack "Curious Jack" because he was always grabbing and trying to pull out his wires, feeding tube, etc. He is currently living up to that nickname at home, as he is interested in everything! He is reaching for anything within range such as remotes, phones, plates, noses, toys and is starting to learn the game of "if I drop it, Mommy picks it up" which right now is more fun for me than him. (I realize this will change and the game will eventually become very old, very quickly to me). He is also fascinated by everyday, menial tasks, He loves to watch us do the dishes and is completely mesmerized by the electric toothbrush. And this morning, I opened and closed his closet doors several times as he seemed very interested in the mechanics of it all. It's so awesome to see the wheels turning in his head when he starts to "get" something, and I love to see him learn new things all the time. This is a really fun age and I know it's just going to get better :)

1 comment:

  1. You know he totally gets this from his Daddy. That's awesome.

    ReplyDelete