Here is a pic of our little cucumber. I just looked back and week 20 and there has been quite a bit of growth in the bump over the past 6 weeks...or maybe even just since last week?! Went to the doctor last Friday and everything was good. Measuring at 27 weeks (doc said that was fine) and heartbeat was an estimated 140-150.
There have been a couple nights where we'll sit and watch my stomach move with BN's twists and turns. It's pretty cool but also kinda makes me feel like there is a little alien living inside me. And today BN and I had a fun little interaction at work. I could feel him/her pressed up against the right side of my tummy (this baby loves the right side of my tummy) so I put my hand over the bulge and gave a little nudge to say hi...and I got a hi nudge right back :) As soon as I got home tonight, there was BN right back in the same spot so I had Andrew give a nudge...and he got a nudge too. I love that we can talk to eachother while (s)he's cooking away in there.
There have been a couple nights where we'll sit and watch my stomach move with BN's twists and turns. It's pretty cool but also kinda makes me feel like there is a little alien living inside me. And today BN and I had a fun little interaction at work. I could feel him/her pressed up against the right side of my tummy (this baby loves the right side of my tummy) so I put my hand over the bulge and gave a little nudge to say hi...and I got a hi nudge right back :) As soon as I got home tonight, there was BN right back in the same spot so I had Andrew give a nudge...and he got a nudge too. I love that we can talk to eachother while (s)he's cooking away in there.

No comments:
Post a Comment