Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Little Gymnast

My favorite time of day is quickly becoming 9-10pm, as that is when little BN loves to show off his/her gymnastic skills. 99.9% of the time I'm laying on Andrew on the couch during this time so it's great for him to be able to feel the baby flipping around like crazy in there. Last night, BN was on fire and for a good 30 mins (s)he was going nuts in there. At one point Andrew swears he felt a tiny hand press up against my belly and he and BN were "holding hands." These antics continued on to bed time and I got another 20 minute show before I started rubbing my belly and trying to shush the baby so I could fall asleep :) I think BN is pretty tuckered out today from all that tumbling as (s)he's been pretty quiet so far today. Can't wait for the show tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment