Sunday, September 11, 2011

Legit!

No more guessing, last night I 100% felt the baby! I was sitting on the couch with my hand on my belly and suddenly felt a few of the little "pops" I had been feeling followed by 2-3 legit rolls and kicks! These were much stronger and more intense than the pops so there was no doubt about it. It caught me by surprise that I started gasping/making weird noises and I freaked Andrew out until I explained what was happening. We tried to see if he could feel but of course it didn't happen again. It really was an indescribable moment and I really do feel more connected to the baby now that I know (s)he's for sure in there! Can't wait for it to happen again! Love you Baby Bell Pepper!



Week 18 - Baby Bell Pepper


Week 17 - Baby Turnip






2 comments:

  1. I love how your ponytail stays consistent! Hehe. I love that you are feeling the baby and when I saw your post the first thing that popped into my head was, "Too legit...too legit to quit... hey hey hey!"

    ReplyDelete