Thursday, September 8, 2011

Little Love Taps?

Unfortunately, it has been pretty consistent that after my 2am bathroom break, I cannot fall asleep and am up anywhere from an hour to 2 hours just flopping around trying desperately to fall back asleep. I usually do around 4am which usually means that when the alarm goes off at 6am I opt to sleep for another hour vs. get up and exercise. BUT, last night during my latest bout with insomnia I felt a series of 3-4 faint little taps down in my belly! I put my hand over that spot and it of course stopped (little stinker) but then driving to work this morning while I was thinking about the taps I felt another one :)

These felt different than what I felt a couple of weeks ago, so NOW I'm convinced I was crazy then and this time it was the baby. I'm sure in another week or so I'll have another theory...but for today, I'm going with that I felt little BN and it was an awesome feeling :)

1 comment: