This past weekend, BN had a wonderful time at Auntie Erin's wedding out in Vermont! He/she allowed me to fit into my dress without any alterations, although did make his/her presence known in some of the photos. Due to stupid Hurricane Irene, we ended up leaving as soon as the reception was over to try and beat the rain and drove all the way home. But it really wasn't too terrible and I did a fairly decent job of controlling my bladder over the 15 hour drive. Others in the car would possibly disagree with me and think that peeing every 2 hours is a bit excessive, but at least I gave everyone a reason to get out and stretch every couple of hours.
Other than that, clothes are starting to get a bit tighter. I think I probably have another week or so with my jeans before I'll need to bust out the belly band. I've convinced myself (with the help of Kristy) that I did feel 1 punch late last week, but nothing since. Hoping with this growth spurt BN is going to have over the next few weeks I'll start to feel something soon!!
Week 16 - Baby Avocado
No comments:
Post a Comment