No, I am not talking about my belly (which I know is also starting thanks to some of you pointing that out in the weekly pictures), but ill prepared motherhood dreams. Last night I dreamt that I had the baby and was on the phone with P who was saying she would give us a few days to get settled and would then come up and stay a few days with us. I told her I wasn't sure if it was necessary b/c the baby was already sleeping through the night! Sa-weet! There was a long pause on the other end which then got me thinking:
1. Had I been remembering to feed the baby before putting him/her to bed?
2. Where was the baby sleeping? I think I was putting the baby downstairs while we were sleeping upstairs. The poor thing could have been screaming all night and we just didn't hear!
3. Come to think of it...where is the baby now?!?! I had no idea.
Hopefully I can get all of this poor parenting out via my crazy dreams so we are ready to go come Feb. Although I like to think we can handle feeding and keep track of the baby's whereabouts at all times.
lol
ReplyDeletetoo funny!
ReplyDelete