Jack was tired and whining over and over about wanting to see Grandma on the way home from Chillin' and Grillin' where he just saw Grandma. We’ve been doing a word of the day and a week early the word was “fixated.” Hadn’t used the word in a while. Just when I (Andrew) was losing it and telling him to stop crying b/c he just saw Grandma he said while sobbing, “I know daddy, I know, I’m just really fixated on grandma right now. “
We also learned the word emit. For a few weeks once a day Jack would stop whatever he was doing, pop up and run to the bathroom and say, "Sorry guys, gotta go emit some poop."
We also learned the word emit. For a few weeks once a day Jack would stop whatever he was doing, pop up and run to the bathroom and say, "Sorry guys, gotta go emit some poop."
No comments:
Post a Comment