We are moving and grooving right along through week 17 with our baby Turnip! This past week, I have pretty much moved into maternity pants, and have been starting to feel baby somewhat consistently a few times a day :) I also received my first progesterone shot on Saturday. The medicine is pretty thick and takes 1-2 minutes to inject, so that was a bit uncomfortable but other than that I had no issues at all. Also uncomfortable was the 1-2 minutes my cute little nurse had to stare at my rear end :( Poor girl.
We didn't take these pics until yesterday, so there shouldn't be too much change to week 18 which starts tomorrow. If so, you'll know I ate well today.
We didn't take these pics until yesterday, so there shouldn't be too much change to week 18 which starts tomorrow. If so, you'll know I ate well today.
| I really know how to look presentable for these shots, don't I? |
No comments:
Post a Comment