A little late, but just thought I needed to comment a bit on my first Mother's Day. I had requested french toast for breakfast (in bed), a nice long nap and a visit to the Chicago Botanical Gardens for a good walk. Life happened, so plans changed a little bit, but it was still a wonderful day spent with my 2 favorite boys and my favorite in laws :) Jack gave me a very nice card, and Andrew was sweet to make me his first batch of (yummy) french toast for breakfast in bed. Jack was a doll in the morning (the afternoon was a different story) full of smiles and squeals and we spent plenty of quality time together throughout the day.
It's still pretty dang surreal that I have a baby and am a Momma and I wonder when that will set in once and for all. I do know that I am incredibly proud to be Jack's Mom and I'm not quite sure how I got so lucky to have such an amazingly sweet, adorable and perfect little boy. Can't wait to spend many more happy Mother's Days with you, Jack Harold!
A few pics of me and my Munch in honor of Mother's Day
It's still pretty dang surreal that I have a baby and am a Momma and I wonder when that will set in once and for all. I do know that I am incredibly proud to be Jack's Mom and I'm not quite sure how I got so lucky to have such an amazingly sweet, adorable and perfect little boy. Can't wait to spend many more happy Mother's Days with you, Jack Harold!
A few pics of me and my Munch in honor of Mother's Day



No comments:
Post a Comment