Thursday, March 8, 2012

Big Boy Bed

Last night Jack was a bit cranky so we decided to put him down for the night a bit earlier. Since we weren't ready to go to bed yet ourselves, Andrew suggested we try the crib. The result? He did great! It took him a bit to settle down at first, but he eventually fell asleep and did a great job of getting himself to sleep after his 2 feedings. I was very impressed that his first attempt was such a success! I will say that at first I was a bit unsure about the move - as I was getting into bed I found myself getting a little teary eyed thinking he was so far away, but then I told myself to stop being such a spazz and knock it off :) Super proud of little Jacque and fingers crossed he'll do just as good tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment