Yesterday was Jack's due date...and tomorrow he will be 6 weeks old. Crazy sauce! I think I say it at least twice a day but I think it is just impossible to think that he should just be making his appearance into the world now. I can't imagine what life would have been like these past 6 weeks without him around. To celebrate his due date, Grandma Susan and Grandpa T came up to visit for the afternoon and then Mommy and Daddy went out for some margaritas :) Happy almost 6 weeks Jack Jack - thanks for giving us 6 extra weeks to love you!
Here are some recent pics of the little nugget.
 |
| Valentine's Day outfit from Grandma Paulette |
 |
| enjoying his first Super Bowl game - he had 1 too many MGDs |
 |
floating head
hanging out with his sister, Lucy
sweet baby
|
Jake just asked in a very concerned voice, "Is Lucy going to attack the baby?!"
ReplyDeleteAwwww, so cute! Great photos!
Delete