Week 32 - Baby Jicama :)
Week 31 - This week we had a baby the weight of 4 navel oranges. Been a busy week around here but there have been a few Chief related happenings to mention. First, the other night when getting into bed, I could feel the baby making a lot of short rhythmic movements that I know were not hiccups. I had Andrew feel too and we determined it was BN taking some practice breaths in there. It was an awesome moment to feel our baby "breathing" and made him/her seem that much closer to coming out to meet us!
Secondly, the other day I went to a work event and spent a couple hours walking around a tradeshow floor...in heels. While this really is never a completely pleasant experience, I found myself tiring a lot sooner than usual and even had to tell my boss I needed to pull the "pregnant card" and take a break. This was one of the first times when I had to realized I need to start slowing down a bit from time to time, or maybe just switch to flats. So, after having a day of feeling pretty pregnant, I was feeling pretty confident when stepping into a crowded train car that someone would notice my belly and give up their seat for me. But I got nothing. I even really relaxed to let my tummy push out a bit more, but still no takers. I guess my belly isn't as noticable in my coat as I thought - just kind of funny that after a pregnant feeling afternoon, I was quickly snapped back into "normal" people reality. Maybe if I ride the train again in a month I'll have better luck.
Week 31 - This week we had a baby the weight of 4 navel oranges. Been a busy week around here but there have been a few Chief related happenings to mention. First, the other night when getting into bed, I could feel the baby making a lot of short rhythmic movements that I know were not hiccups. I had Andrew feel too and we determined it was BN taking some practice breaths in there. It was an awesome moment to feel our baby "breathing" and made him/her seem that much closer to coming out to meet us!
Secondly, the other day I went to a work event and spent a couple hours walking around a tradeshow floor...in heels. While this really is never a completely pleasant experience, I found myself tiring a lot sooner than usual and even had to tell my boss I needed to pull the "pregnant card" and take a break. This was one of the first times when I had to realized I need to start slowing down a bit from time to time, or maybe just switch to flats. So, after having a day of feeling pretty pregnant, I was feeling pretty confident when stepping into a crowded train car that someone would notice my belly and give up their seat for me. But I got nothing. I even really relaxed to let my tummy push out a bit more, but still no takers. I guess my belly isn't as noticable in my coat as I thought - just kind of funny that after a pregnant feeling afternoon, I was quickly snapped back into "normal" people reality. Maybe if I ride the train again in a month I'll have better luck.


You look great!!!!
ReplyDelete